avro-dev mailing list archives

From Nges B <nges.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A proposal on the Documentation of the C API
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 12:24:35 GMT
Hello
I will like to know how far we have gone with the application for the
GSOC Project I proposed earlier this year.
That is Documentation and development of  specific value interface or
Documentation and development of the RPC for the C API.
I think I am up to the task to execute this project to the end if
given the opportunity.
Thanks and waiting to hear from you.

--
"it is good to dream and work for the dreams than not to dream"