avro-dev mailing list archives

From Tom White <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: docs on building the website?
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 12:17:41 GMT
Hi Sean,

There are website publishing instructions on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AVRO/How+To+Release#HowToRelease-Publishing.
If you use the docker image then forrest is installed for you.

I'll be updating the site after we get a successful release, so if you want
to commit your change then it will get published as a part of that process.

Cheers,
Tom