avro-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Blue <b...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Can somebody look at: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1723
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 21:49:53 GMT
Zoltan, thanks for taking the time to contribute this patch. I've been
watching this one and IIRC it is pretty close.

One thing that makes it more difficult is that it depends on AVRO-1667
and the linked branch includes another uncommitted fix. Sorting that out
actually prevented me from looking at it a couple weeks ago and it would
be awesome if you had the time to determine what is really blocking the
patch and work with me on the other issues first.

Lets focus on getting AVRO-1667 in and then we'll get this done. Does
that work for you?

rb

--
Ryan Blue