avro-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Blue <b...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Avro PHP RPC support ?
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 17:22:50 GMT
Hi Clodagh,

It looks like one of the problems holding up the PHP RPC support is a
lack of reviewers. We can certainly get this feature in, but we need to
make sure it works, first. I'm afraid that I'm not a good person to have
doing PHP reviews.

Since you are familiar with Avro and PHP, would you be willing to start
taking a look at the patch and working with Elie to get it to a state
where we can confidently commit it?

rb