avro-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Blue <b...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.8.0 (rc0)
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 16:13:17 GMT
-1

Checksums and signature are good, but I haven't been able to verify
further because I'm having trouble with docker on my system (though not
the Avro docker part). This would make me a +0.

The larger issue is the problems that Sean found with the source
distribution missing attribution and license info for third-party works.
I think we should fix those before the next release. I'll start taking a
look at the Java stuff.

rb

--
Ryan Blue