avro-dev mailing list archives

From S G <sg.online.em...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patches requiring review for submission
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 20:42:52 GMT
Thanks a lot for the useful comments Ryan.

1) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-695 (Cyclical references) is
just ready to be patched in.
It has all the suggestions from Doug Cutting and an exhaustive testcase.
Doug Cutting, if you can respond to this JIRA ticket, your help would be
much appreciated.

2) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-680 (Non-string map keys) is
also completely ready for review.
Please go ahead for the review.

3) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1554 (Supporting UUID in Avro)
Yes, I will remove the date-part and re-submit the patch.

Thanks
Sachin