avro-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What are the next steps?
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 19:30:39 GMT
You're doing everything right, including sending this friendly reminder message.

The Avro community tries to review patches promptly and commit them
when ready but we sometimes fall behind and/or lose track of things.
I was travelling last week and didn't have much time to look at Avro.
This week I hope to catch up.  I'll try to take a look at these issues
soon.

We welcome reviews from non-committers and tend to readily promote
folks to committer status once they've made more than a handful of
contributions so they can then help reduce the backlog.

Cheers,

Doug