avro-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: release 1.7.7 soon?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 20:36:21 GMT
I intend to create a 1.7.7 release candidate today and call a vote.
There may be patches out there that are nearly ready and should
perhaps be included in 1.7.7, but I'll be gone next week and, even if
this vote doesn't pass, the process of creating the candidate and
calling the vote should at least get us closer to the release.

Doug