avro-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Holmes <iamstevehol...@gmail.com>
Subject gradle plugin
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:01:12 GMT
Hi All!

I created a gradle plugin shamelessly copying from the maven plugin for my
current project.  The purpose of which was to be able to generate java
files from schema.  My plan is to throw it up on github for now but I would
love to get it into the apache avro project.  Can someone give me direction
on what my next steps should be?

I've read the documentation and will add some junit tests to the code.
 Please let me know what else I can do.

Thanks!

-Steve

--
Steve Holmes

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool
than to open it and remove all doubt."
-Mark Twain (or maybe Abraham Lincoln, I've heard both)