avro-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 21:52:27 GMT
Okay, I've committed the stuff that looks ready to me.

Are there still things that others want to get into this release
before I create a candidate?

Note that there will probably be a 1.7.1 release not too long after,
so we shouldn't hold this up for compatible changes unless they're
fixing critical bugs.

Doug