avro-dev mailing list archives

From Thiruvalluvan MG <thiru...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 08:17:25 GMT
C++ is good to go as well.I tried to assign AVRO-1026 and AVRO-1066 to their respective reporters.
JIRA wouldn't accept their names as assignees. Can someone help?

Of the three problems reported in AVRO-1058 is the first one is a real bug. I created a separate
JIRA AVRO-1097 and submitted a patch. Doug can you review and check it in before the release?
Thanks.

Thiru

________________________________
 From: Douglas Creager <douglas@creagertino.net>
To: dev@avro.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, 20 May 2012 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: 1.7.0 release soon?

> I just tested all of the available patches for the C library on my Windows box.  Apologies
for the delay, I didn't have access to this machine until today.  They
 look good; I'm going to merge them into SVN now so they're in for 1.7.0.

C library should be good to go.  All of the recent patches have been applied.  AVRO-1089
is still open, but it won't require any API changes, and will require some more investigation.
So it can wait for 1.7.1.

–doug