avro-dev mailing list archives

From Marcio O Silva <marcio.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AVRO-301 and AVRO-300
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:53:58 GMT
The patch that includes both of the changes was attached to AVRO-301 as
AVRO-301-patch-2.patch.  The third patch was a disentangling of the doc
changes from the unreserved properties patch (if it gets applied first, I'd
have to redo the AVRO-300 patch to avoid merge conflicts).

AVRO-301-patch-2 should apply cleanly against the current trunk, and should
resolve both issues.  Is there a specific failure you saw from your "ant
test", I just tried applying the current AVRO-301 patch to a clean checkout
and it succeeded.  I want to make sure there's not a python version issue
or something I'm missing.

thanks,
Marcio