avro-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.5.0 (rc 3)
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 03:53:04 GMT
+1

MacOS X 10.6.6, Downloaded and ran './build.sh clean test dist'.  All but
c/c++ complete as expected (I am missing requirements to build/test these:
cmake, valgrind, etc).

Validated maven repository and artifacts for Avro Java; successfully
integrated the maven plugin and Avro into my own projects via maven.

-Scott