avro-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Gargan <steve.gar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.5.0 (rc 3)
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 07:09:40 GMT
+1

There was a small bug in the SocketServer that I've just uncovered
that would hold the socket open after close was called. I've made a
fix for it and If there were another candidate it might be good to
include it. It's definitely not worth holding the release for,
particularly seeing as the SocketServer is deprecated. I've marked the
bug for 1.5.1.

FYI, I had some trouble accessing artifacts from the maven staging
repo, I couldn't grab the maven-plugin or ipc jars from there. Not
sure if this was intentional; in any case I built these from the
source tarball instead and all was good.

Thanks,

Steve