avro-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject 1.5 release
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:35:21 GMT
The list of currently unresolved issues targeted for 1.5 is at:

http://tinyurl.com/4asjh64

In the interest of ushering 1.5 out the door sooner rather than later,
let's mark things that we should hold the release for as "Blocker".

I propose to remove all non-blockers from this 1.5 list on Monday,
February 21.  Does anyone object?

If you feel strongly that an issue should block the 1.5.0 release and
are willing to work on it to make sure that it can be committed soon,
please change it to blocker.  API changes should be the highest
priority, since the 1.5.0 release will establish API compatibility for
all subsequent 1.5.x bugfix releases.

I already marked a few issues as blockers.

Thanks!

Doug