avro-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>
Subject Re: (de)serialization comparisons
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 20:19:50 GMT
I suspect that Cassandra has some needs similar to HAvroBase:

(http://www.javarants.com/2010/06/30/havrobase-a-searchable-evolvable-entity-store-on-top-of-hbase-and-solr/).

Note, much of that project can apply to other key/value stores, its fairly abstracted from
HBase in the key components like schema management.

-Scott