avro-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glaesemann <michael.glaesem...@myyearbook.com>
Subject Re: Avro PHP library
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:12:35 GMT

On Aug 24, 2010, at 14:05 , Michael Glaesemann wrote:

> On Aug 24, 2010, at 12:41 , Philip Zeyliger wrote:
>
>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> That's great.
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/AVRO/how-to-contribute.html explains the process of
>> how to contribute.  In short, you create an issue on
>> issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO and contribute your implementation there.
>
> Thanks for the link! I was looking for a page like that and completely skipped the wiki.
Cheers!

In the "Contributing your work" section, there's mention of "granting license to ASF for inclusion
in ASF works". Is there any formal process for doing so? Is there a contributor agreement
of some kind?

Also regarding licensing, am I correct to assume I should add the license header to all of
the contributed files in the patch?

Cheers,

Michael Glaesemann
michael.glaesemann@myyearbook.com