avro-dev mailing list archives

From James Todd <james.w.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Avro RPC implementation using Netty
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 03:47:43 GMT
the latest/greatest patch against AVRO-405 is:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12441447/AVRO-405.patch

it's a merge of bo shin's and my work.

there is more to do here, should be summarized in the comments iirc, but it
would be great to get this initial spike done and build
on from that point.

best,

- james