avro-dev mailing list archives

From Peng Cui <ajiu....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My mainly idea about implement data communicate tool between json/xml/csv and avro data files
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:57:24 GMT
Hi all,

These days, i was doing some coding job for the tool. I think, it supports
json,xml and csv, why do we make it support more ? Such as read/write Excel
Sheet,Web Service or even Database ? I think implementing data communicate
method between AVRO and Database is very practical, may be, we can build an
Database Backup tool for all the database management system base on this
tool, isn't it cool ?