avro-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Avro TLP?
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:00:20 GMT
Doug Cutting wrote:
> I nominate myself as the initial chair of the Avro PMC

On second thought, it would be best if I were not the chair, since I
also serve on the board, and the best practice is for board members not
to chair PMCs, since the chair represents the PMC to the board.

Any volunteers for chair?  I'm happy to mentor the chair.  It'll take
only an hour a month or so, to request account creations, maintain svn
permissions, and compile a quarterly report to the board.

If no one volunteers, I'll nominate someone...

Doug