avro-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.1 (rc 0)
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:39:23 GMT
Matt Massie wrote:
> It is possible to cut a new release candidate?  I just made two
> important commits to trunk for Avro/C that I'd like in 1.3.1.
>
> AVRO-449: CMake-based build system for Avro/C
> AVRO-418: avro.h generates errors when included in C++ code

Are you suggesting these should be blockers for 1.3.1?  Are they
regressions?  If so, please mark them as such and -1 this release.
Otherwise they're candidates for 1.3.2 and/or 1.4.0, no?

It does not seem unlikely to me that we'll have reasons for a 1.3.2
release in a few weeks.  Do others think that's too frequent?

Doug