avro-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Avro Quickstart updated for 1.3.0 - now with Ruby goodness.
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 18:15:46 GMT
Thanks Scott, I agree. I've done a bunch of work on this and submitted
the changes to the following avro JIRA:
However there was some additional work to do that never got done (maven
complexities I'm not experience enough to deal with, see the jira).

I'm more than happy to hand this maven plugin off to Avro team, but 159
got stalled and I'm still having to maintain this myself. If someone
wants to work with me to resolve just let me know.

Patrick