avro-dev mailing list archives

From john malkovich <cktg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: handshake spec
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 16:54:43 GMT
thats great! :)
I had a feeling something was up, that twitter digg hackathon post where
someone was hoping that it an erlang port was started?
either way pls put it up. Im no expert and the 1.2 spec is still a bit
unclear to me but I definitelly got more than a few things understood so
hopefully I'll be able to pitch in work wise

thanks