avro-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Massie <m...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Request for feedback regarding distribution of Avro C code
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 01:22:47 GMT
If the team agrees that separate packages for each language makes sense, I
will happily invest the time and effort to make it a reality.  Even though I
was <dreaming>, I didn't mean to imply it's too large of a job to do.  It
was more of an admission that this is my dream and might not be shared by
everyone (or anyone for that matter).  :)

Have a good weekend everyone.

-Matt