avro-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Code reorg
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 05:32:47 GMT
I think we should try to keep the directory structure and ant targets
as similar as possible across all Hadoop sub-projects.  This helps
leverage the same tools and test patch process more easily.  So can we
keep it similar to Core Hadoop?  Regarding Junit version and/or
TestNG.  Can we try TestNG in this project?

Cheers,
Nige