From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: How to move forward?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:08:05 GMT
> I assume there will be multiple proposals going on
> in which case we can get things like;
>   proposals/red
>   proposals/blue
>   proposals/green
> when one of them looks like it is a winner and has enough
> momentum split off a new CVS then.

I've read Rules for Revolutionaries, too.  But isn't the entire point of
this exercise to move forward with ONE voice?  I don't believe that
institutionalizing factions is the best way to address that issue.

The more I read the discussions here, the more it seems to me that the only
thing that is going to get this community moving forward in unison is to
have a single community container (scalable and profiled) under an Avalon
CVS module, and preserve avalon-phoenix, avalon-excalibur/merlin, et al, for
Avalon 4 container development while Avalon 5 is developed.

	--- Noel