From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Creation of an "avalon" CVS repository for new Avalon5 codebase (Re: How to move forward?)
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 12:05:56 GMT
On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 04:49  AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> +1 for a new "avalon" CVS repository
>
> Alternatively it can be called avalon5, avalonV, aValon, avalon-5,
> avalon-ng... the important thing is that it's there.

I'm -0 on this.. what's wrong with the sandbox?

I do like Peter D's idea of having multiple proposal directories. Yes,
there will be one final solution chosen, but I don't think that should
preclude having multiple trees and approaches to view and hack on
during that decision making process. That way radical ideas can have a
place to be demonstrated to the community before the community adopting
them.
-peter
--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org