From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] RE: gump entry for containerkit
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 17:02:22 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
>>From: Leo Simons [mailto:leosimons@apache.org]
>>
>>I'll throw the same link at you I got from Steve:
>>
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=103789608600004&r=1&w=2
>>
>>essentially the descriptors were moved to avalon from
>>alexandria and we
>>did a lousy job maintaining them, so they were moved back. If you want
>>access to the descriptors all you have to do is ask :D
>
> There was no real education either.  What does the thing look like?
> How to edit it? that sort of thing.

I'll let you in on a secret, if you promise not to tell.  :-P

Go to any gump generated page and click on the bench icon thingie on the
top right corner.

Cool links to click on from there are the "Source", "Usage", and pretty
much any of the "Data Definitions" ones.

Just between us, of course.

- Sam Ruby