From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Charter.txt
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 04:59:02 GMT
I added the text to the draft charter to Avalon CVS in the following
location:  ${jakarta-avalon}/src/proposal/CHARTER.txt

We can take this charter and pick it apart piece by piece.  I suggest
that we start section by section coming up with the best wording.  What
is currently there should be considered only a starting point based on
the charter from an existing Apache TLP.

We can incorporate comments from other folks doing the same in other
newly formed TLPs.

Stephen has already made clear his dislike of the word "unanimous",
but before we blindly remove that word, we need to come to community
consensus.