From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Leaving...
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:26:41 GMT
Hi folks,

unfortunately I can't keep up with the volume of mails, now that the
lists are unified. Also, I am only interested in certain developments
under Phoenix (was on the phoenix-dev list before).

So I will unsubscribe soon, but in leaving I would like to suggest that
an announce-list is created, that is regularly updated. Not only when a
new version comes out (which is very rarely and thus no justification
for a seperate list), but also when new features become implemented or
new docs are available and such. This would allow people to follow the
development reasonably well, I think.

cheers,

Ulrich

--