From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Use a unified avalon-dev mailing list (and avalon-user remains separate)
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 09:56:38 GMT

The vote is about unifying all avalon dev lists to a single avalon-dev list.
The avalon-user mailing list will remain.

This means that if the proposal passes, Avalon will have just three
mailing lists:

   avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org
   avalon-user@jakarta.apache.org
   avalon-cvs@jakarta.apache.org

All traffic from these lists:

   avalon-phoenix-dev@jakarta.apache.org
   avalon-apps-dev@jakarta.apache.org

will be routed to avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org, and users from those
lists will be automatically moved to avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org.

Currently these are the valid votes I've counted.

  2002-11-27

+1 nicolaken, neeme, leosutic, leosimons, mcconnell,
    bloritsch, stefano, giacomo
+0 crafterm
-0
-1 hammant, leif

Since (my fault) the mail subject and content has got people confused,
and since it's possible that I have counted wrong, please check the
above partial results and if you still want, cast a vote or rectify.
If I have overlooked votes, please reply with a URL of the mailing list
archive so I can check the vote.

I'll leave another day for further votes, changes and clarifications.

Thank you.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -