From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: How to move forward?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 08:47:20 GMT
On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:37, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> We need to make a branch in CVS to seperate new development from
> maintenance efforts on the old framework.
>
> The question is do we make the 4.1 code the branch and continue new
> efforts in the CVS HEAD or vice versa.
>
> Thoughts?

Develope in proposal/blah where blah is some random code name or color ie red.
I assume there will be multiple proposals going on in which case we can get
things like;

proposals/red
proposals/blue
proposals/green

when one of them looks like it is a winner and has enough momentum split off a
new CVS then.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
'Most men would rather die than think. Many do.'
                             Bertrand Russell