From Vinay Chandran <vinay...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Altrmi] a future ?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:46:47 GMT
To make the naming more difficult,
AltRMI is NOT solely about 'remote' invocations.
Check out the pipe transport + DirectMarshalled ones .
[http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/excalibur/altrmi/transports.html]

So, a name suggesting a transport agnostic
library to connect modules might do justice to what
Altrmi is (will be).
So a potential suggestion could be:

TAMI - Transport Agnostic Method Invoker.

.Vinay.