From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Context: usage recommendations? ( Re: [SUMMARY] Context )
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:54:22 GMT
On Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:38, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> The Context is an interface with a method. Then we must use *that*
> method.

We *can* use that method.

> Casting makes it simply another servicemanager, which really
> confuses, and makes boundaries very blurred.

Casting differentiatiates it from ServiceManager because in 99% of cases
ServiceManager is not cast to anything (though I have seen three containers
where it is cast and that is to deal with different service provision
models).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.  Those of us who
 aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might
 think we're stupid." -- Jules Feiffer