From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Here is where we are divided
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:25:58 GMT
On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 11:53:35PM -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> We either shoot for the moon, or we play it safe.

	From my side, I think we should shoot for the moon.

	Berin's already pointed out that we'll have a compatiblity package to
	ensure 4.x continues to work. If we're going to guarentee
	backwards compatibility I would see no problems in re-evaluating our
	current contracts, and aiming for that silver bullet.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: