From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Creation of an "avalon" CVS repository for new Avalon5 codebase (Re: How to move forward?)
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 12:13:24 GMT
I'm amendable on an "avalon" cvs containing next-generation material,
but we don't have any next-generation material yet. I think that the
next-gen stuff could/should be developed in avalon-sandbox cvs as it
makes quite clear what the status of that material is.

When we are ready to start a beta cycle of some kind on sandbox material
a new cvs might be a good idea. Until then, I think it is confusing to
have this repo, especially as it will/should be empty.

Hence I vote -1 for creating it right now.

regards,

- Leo