From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@citi-us.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: avalon-sandbox/avalon5 - New directory
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 13:39:56 GMT
> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
>
> leosimons@apache.org wrote:
> > leosimons    2002/12/04 05:30:25
> >
> >   avalon-sandbox/avalon5 - New directory
>
> Please wait for the vote to end and the results be set in the
> status file.

However, it does seem we are headed for the avalon-sandbox
route.  It makes sense, and it would be better for us to
get started than for us to debate the thing till the cows come
home.

However, I do want to make my feelings clear on this point:

I do not want to see several avalon5 proposal directories.  We
as a community need to work together on one Avalon 5.  We can't
do that if everyone is off in their own corner.