From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@citi-us.com>
Subject RE: Charter.txt
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 13:13:30 GMT

Steve, your fears are duly noted.  Keep in mind that it is the PMC that
must be unanimous--not the general committer populus.

I am sure that people who have a proven track record of being able to
work with others can come to agreement.  I am also sure that unanimous
has to work any time there is a legal issue at stake.  Remember PMC
does not make technical decisions so there is unlikely to be an undue
amount of blocking--and never for frivolent reasons.

PMC is responsible to oversee the legal aspects of this community.