From "Daniel S. Haischt" <sirab...@gmx.net>
Subject AW: [Proposal] Breaking up Avalon
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:26:03 GMT
hello,

btw - blaming each other for having done something wrong wouldn't
solve ur problems anyway.

the point is that people who just want to use a container like system,
first of all are getting focused to phoenix because there is a allready
working release and a couple of other third party projects are using
phoenix as their underlying technology. so basicly phoenix has been
proven to work out of the box and that is what matters to people. having
a different architectural design approach isn't that much important to
people if they are just starting over to use a container system.

so what i have to say is - don't screw up the good work just because
having two opposit opinions. that problem could be solved.

With best regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Daniel S. Haischt IT Consulting
______________________________
[revolutionary and alpha geek]

Daniel S. Haischt