From Howard Henson <hhen...@aosl.co.za>
Subject Phoenix - Jetty integration -
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:56:28 GMT
I have provided a basic port of the Jetty web server that I would like to
contribute to the phoenix project.

In case you have not seen the Jetty project, the URL is:
http://www.mortbay.org/jetty/index.html but basically it is a web server. I
have ported it so that it can be used as a component in a phoenix solution
and allow servlets executed in the environment can make use of other
services.

I attached the zip file with the source. I know the naming structure is not
correct, clever, etc. I have the hhenson as a placeholder untill it finds a
home. At which point I will rename to something more appropriate.

Libraries for phoenix and jetty are not included, but will be requried to
compile.

Regards

Howard