From Howard Henson <hhen...@aosl.co.za>
Subject Help with Phoenix -
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 09:56:24 GMT
I couldn't find any link on the web site (other than this) to try and
contact the phoenix development team, if I need to use a diffent mail
address just let me know.

I am trying to write a web application running inside of phoenix and have
hit a problem, that is:
I want to call my services from within a servlet, I have installed jo! and I
can't see how to call a service generically. Without remote deploying my
application is there any simple solution to this?

I would have assumed there would have been some sort of service registry
which I could get my hands on via a static factory method, from which I
could reference the service I was looking for.

Any help in this regards would be appreciated.

Howard