From Leif Mortenson <l...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: How to enable console logging in Phoenix
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 00:54:14 GMT
Mati,
    The problem is that you are redefining the same log category twice.
 The second
one loading is overwriting the first most likely.  Unfortunately, logkit
does not support
different log levels for different log targets (At least not that I am
aware of :-)

    You need to change your categories section as follows:

<categories>
<category name="model-runner" log-level="DEBUG">
    <log-target id-ref="model-runner-target"/>
    <log-target id-ref="model-runner-target-info"/>
</category>
</categories>

Cheers,
Leif