From Mauro Talevi <mauro.tal...@aquilonia.org>
Subject Re: Cornerstone questions
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:28:50 GMT
Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> How about building nightlies? Anyway, a release would be nice, even if
> only an alpha or beta release. But we need some defined version of
> cornerstone. It seems to be fairly stable in production use.

I agree - an alpha release (even simply a baseline of the current cvs)
would be ideal as a stop-gap until a release process can be set up
to sort out what is suitable to be released that would lead to a beta
and then production release.

The nightly build would also be handy as it is not possible to get
access to anon cvs behind firewalls.

Thanks, Mauro