From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Conversion of the Phoenix documentation to Forrest
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:24:01 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:
> BTW - I just added an resources/stylesheets/avfilterlinks.xsl - if you could
> add that at the end of the "links" view pipeline then that would be great. It
> essentially strips out api docs.

This is part of a wider design discussion about how to merge URI spaces
in Forrest with outer generated docs.
In the meantime, we can just keep the links and then copy the
outer-generated docs over, like the javadocs do now.
Could this do, without having to change anything?

> Also - if you want to put the content related images in main content directory
> and then add a bunch of special case rules then I don't maintaining them and
> I think it would probably be a good thing to separate out style/content
> images.

ATM they are in the resources/images and will remain there till we
finalize the discussion on the mixed content dirs on the Forrest list,
so no special rules are needed.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -