From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [DOCS] Conversion of the Phoenix documentation to Forrest
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 13:28:37 GMT

In these days I've converted the Phoenix documentation to Forrest format
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/ , by making xsl stylesheets (that BTW
Pete seems to have used for the Avalon Framework stuff before than me ;-)

I'm going to commit the documentation in ./src/documentation/ , which is
the forrest default.

There are two possibilities for the xdocs, and maybe it's better I ask
what you guys prefer.

case 1
  ./src/documentation/content/**         (all files here added verbatim)
  ./src/documentation/content/xdocs/**   (here are the xml docs)

case 2
  ./src/documentation/content/**       (all files here added verbatim)
  ./src/documentation/content/**.xml   (here are the xml docs)

I'm going with case 2, so that we keep all the docs in a single dir
structure.
I'll put the images in ./src/documentation/resources/images/**  because
of a current Forrest bug (Jeff calls it feature ;-)  , but I'd like to
move them under the unified doc hierarchy structure later, when the
issue gets resolved.

If there are no objections, I'll commit the docs as per case2 later today.

Thank you :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -