From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Phoenix - Jetty integration -
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:42:34 GMT
Paul Hammant wrote:
> Howard,
>
> Excellent!!
>
> Could you take a look at
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-avalon-apps/sevak/
>
> Ther is an attempt to commodisize jetty, Jo! and Catalina in there.  All
> bar Jetty work, so you expertese on this subject is fantastic news.
> Could you look at the source and see where we are going wrong? ( you'll
> need to do "ant -f jetty.xml get-jetty' followed by 'ant -f jetty.xml
> sar'.  If it is not self explanatory after that, then I'll do my best to
> help you through it.....

Wait a minute: the guy componentized Jetty, so we can use it from within
Phoenix like every other component. So why put any more effort into
Sevak as far as Jetty support is concerned? Now there's something much
better and *that* should be integrated into Phoenix :)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung