From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix - Jetty integration -
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:38:26 GMT
Howard,

Excellent!!

Could you take a look at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-avalon-apps/sevak/

Ther is an attempt to commodisize jetty, Jo! and Catalina in there.  All
bar Jetty work, so you expertese on this subject is fantastic news.
 Could you look at the source and see where we are going wrong? ( you'll
need to do "ant -f jetty.xml get-jetty' followed by 'ant -f jetty.xml
sar'.  If it is not self explanatory after that, then I'll do my best to
help you through it.....

- Paul