From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cornerstone - Glue
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 13:02:08 GMT
Folks,

There is a section of the Glue license that leads me to believe that we
cannot wrap it in cornerstone/soapification.

The section : "You are not integrating GLUE Standard or a derivative of
it into a software infrastructure platform such as WebLogic, Apache
SOAP, WebSphere, Oracle application server, or HP e-speak. Note that
this restriction is targeted at software infrastructure vendors, and
does not prevent developers from using and bundling GLUE Standard with
applications that run on these platforms."

( http://www.themindelectric.com/glue/license-STD.html )

As such I have removed it. :-(

- Paul