From "Michalek, Mark" <MMicha...@newscorp.com>
Subject Phoenix Sample Applications
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:18:27 GMT
Hello, I have been doing a look of reading about phoenix and would like to
download some of the sample applications, they don't seem to be in the
download directory, is there somewhere else that I can look.

Thanks

Mark

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information.
 It is intended
solely for the named addressee.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for
delivery of the message to the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this message or its
attachments to anyone.
 Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail.
Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business
of News America Incorporated or
 its subsidiaries must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by any of them.  No warranty
is made that the e-mail or attachment(s)
are free from computer  v i r u s  or other defect.