From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: [patch] info/containerkit updates
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2002 00:36:05 GMT
On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 08:28, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Peter,
>
> > This is a collection of all the previous patches to info/containerkit
> > patches. After this is applied I am almost ready to start auto-assembly
> > :)
>
> Applied.  Deliberate mistake overcome (you meant cd to excalibur).

Looks like you forget to cvs add all the files prior to commit. Heres the
files you missed plus another small patch that renames "role" to key" in
output messages.

So add all these files to cvs and should be good.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| "Religion is what the common people see as true, the |
| wise people see as false, and the rulers see as      |
| useful" --Seneca                                     |